Nathan Xiao Liang

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Our LOI

Our LOI is NOW in China! It is pending Intl Release! SO Monday CCAA will have it!
I am thinking September 30th we should PA.. Lets see if I am even close! I am so excited..
I am Still waiting for updates on our Nathan. I hope we get them soon!
I didnt know but my uncles grandson's name is Nathan (he is a year old) and then on my moms nephew is Nathan about 13 months old.. SO I am thinking if I want to keep him as a Nathan... I really feel the name is fitting to him and I have never seen one of the Nathans and have seenthe other once... Should I keep him as Nathan? I LOVE the name but dislike using names other family have, kwim? Also My kids names both have 2 middle names.. DH wants to keep Nathan's middle names as Chinese... what do you think? You can have a say so in our sons middle name... I do like Liang but what else would we put? For reference here are our kids names...

Cameron Reynold Keith M______________________ (named after grandpa's)
Alyssa-Ravae Lavaun Jeanette M_______________ (after grandma/aunts)
Gavin Ryan M_____________ (lost in pregnancy did not name him after anyone)
Nathan Liang _____ M_________ (any ideas?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home