Nathan Xiao Liang

Sunday, July 30, 2006

July 31st

Today my Agency has sent out referrals.. So today I prayed that an Update upon Nathan was recieved... I even emailed the agency (I know they were busy) asking for the tracking number for our LOI so I knew when it was received there.. But no response.. Maybe because they were getting all teh referrals out and I can imagine how busy they were...Can you imagine? I am hoping I did not get a reply because they did have an update on Nathan and that they wanted to send the tracking number and Nathan in one email.. I can hope at least that is the reasoning...lol
I keep waiting for someone from our orphanage to go get their bundle...and maybe ask them...No I will flat out ask, pleade, beg, grovel, if they can take a picture of him so I can see what he looks like as a toddler.. I think the pics I have are between 3-5 months old..and he is now 16 months.

I am calling our Church tomorrow and asking to speak with our pastor. To see if they will mention us and maybe allow a bakesale, caeser pizza fundraiser, etc.. To help with our adoption... I am going to a friends house tomorrow to someone who has done alot of fundraising and plan to pick her brain.

My husband wants to do the Golf Tourney to help with the adoption cost (mainly for our trip there and back (and inbetween)) He even mentioned if it had a descent turnout that he would try and organize it every year and send it to orphanages or give grants out... Depending... We still don't know how all of this works yet...
He is really a mostly wonderful man...

My 5 year old likes talking about Nathan. He says that dad, mommy, his sister and his new far away brother are going to be the best family. He talks about Nathan alot and even tells us that we need 3 kids...lol I think he has overheard daddy and I talking about Nathan. As we do not want to get their hopes up if something falls through...Which I pray everything will be okay... So we say that " we pray that God gives Nathan the best family for him, we hope that we are his family" Its funny as Nathan has big round eyes like mine...

I hope tomorrow to have some great news of either a Tracking # or an update... if its both.. I think it will be a cause of celebration!

Have a beautiful Night/Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home