Nathan Xiao Liang

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is Summer half gone... ?

Our future son.. I talked to the agency and they are calling teh Big Man in CHina for a status of our update... So I hope in 2 week we can have it here. Also My LOI has not been sent out but will be later this week and I will follow it there =o)

I called my sister today (former travel agent) and she said I best get my passport NOW...as I guess the wait for a pass port will increase next year? Also I have found out about frequent flier miles (I have been on a plane 2x in my life...Once for our aweful honeymoon in Florida and then 2 years later to Aruba)My baby sister travels alot to see her Hubby in germany who may be getting his visa to come to teh states in October! (Yeah!!! They have been married since March and will remarry in march again with a religous ceremony and she TOLD me I was the matron of honor-- she wants to make sure I'll be here) and my other sister travels to see all the wonders of the world and some places in between... While myself and my oldest sister are not so much big fliers...Not out of fear....

Well it is 11:15 om China now... And this should be Nathan's naptime. I so cannot wait for the update!!! I keep watching to see if anyone is going to our orphanage as I want to see if they can take a pic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home