Nathan Xiao Liang

Friday, July 21, 2006

The "LOI"

Well, finally today I am getting some things done =o)
It is a good day. I am mailing off the LOI Chinese/English version. Along with our application and of course some funds. Then our LOI will be sent to China and I pray that we are approved and that Nate's picture finally says "has a family" on the harrah's waiting child list. I am getting very excited. I think DH is also.. It's hard for him to think about being in another country and having our 3rd child with us. Maybe as time gets a lil closer..



I just checked Fed Ex for the tracking of our LOI paperwork and it should be delivered tomorrow! Yippie! And then I should have the Tracking Number for the Fed Ex sending it to Beijing! So the next step should be the Homestudy! I have it narrowed down but am still trying to figure it out...Oh! I just remembered that we do need to apply for our passports and send in the I600a. I feel better about the financial situation as that scared me alot! But we are going to do some fund raising and hope to be able to cover our trip there and back.

Hold on Nathan mommy, daddy, and your sister and brother are coming to bring you home as soon as we can! We love you.

1 Comments:

  • Kym I am as you already know so excited for you. I almost cried reading your last paragraph!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home