Nathan Xiao Liang

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My husband is amazing!!!

We stayed up last night until 2:30am talking about Nathan. And hoping he is here very soon...and that he will be in my sisters wedding in March. (DH, the kids and I are all in the wedding-- we were TOLD not asked) Mitch wants to go get him now.. Our LOI is not out yet as the agency is having puter problems. Last night I really saw how amazing my husband was.. I mean is! I always knew it but how he was talking last night just broke tears to my eyes.. He is really excited about Nathan and says our family will not be complete until he is home in our arms.

Mitch says he will be home in January... I hope and pray that he is...

Our Church never called back after so many phone calls.. It is hurtful. Another adoptive momma has offered her Church and we are going there this Sunday... They helped her out so much with her adoption and she says they will do the same.

We are unable to do the golf tourney due to county ordinances... =o(
Or any fundraising for that matter... Just mean we will that much harder.. to bring our son home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home