Nathan Xiao Liang

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I've been tagged

I have been tagged...

Thank you Lisa...lol

I am...a great friend, loyal, trustworthy, laid back, free-spirited, fun, mom/friend.
I want...my son home.. I want our PA, I want a new home!!!!
I wish...that we have Nate by x-mas, my loved ones peace and happiness.
I hate...terriorists!!!
I miss...granpa, grandma, Uncle Elmer/Aunt Marie.
I hear...cartoons, an a lil girl talking about powwy as she is training herself.
I wonder...when I'll get an update about Nathan, how my 3 kids will be toegther.
I regret...not starting adopt sooner.
I am not...being patient.
I dance...at least 2x a week with the kids, and once every 11 yrs with Mitch.
I sing...when I am in a car w/ no radio.
I cry...when I think of gavin, at happy/sad times.
I am not always...talkative.
I make....great cookies, try to quilts, home.
I confuse...my husband...lol.
I need...MY family, MY friends.
I should...go for a walk.
I start...new projects and fizzle out... One of these days I will finish a project.
I finish...the most recent things first.

I will now tag tracie, Amber, Connie, and Nami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home