Nathan Xiao Liang

Thursday, September 07, 2006

My sweet Gavin Ryan

Today is the 3rd anniversary of our 2nd son's passing. We named him Gavin Ryan. Gavin was the twin A to Alyssa. We believe that he helped her to survive. I wonder what might have been..but I know what is. God had a plan that I simply do not understand for Gavin. But I understand that I am not suppose to understand. Following is a poem that a friend had made for me.

I just Want You to Know....
~For Gavin my sweet angel~

I just want you to know
your in my thoughts today
I cried many tears for you again
I just want you to know
you were thought of today
you were dreamed about yesterday.
No face to remember, no hand to hold,
no tears to wipe dry.
You were here for only a short while,
but in my heart you'll live forever.
I just want you to know
how much I dearly miss you today,
I wonder what color eyes, color hair
and how soft your skin would of been.
The world carries on in such a hurried way,
I wonder how do I function, when will I be ok?
I just want you to know,
you will be remembered everyday
and a special angel you are looking down,
and you are the brother to a special little girl and happy little boy who will one day see you-until then your always in our hearts-
and I want you to know,
I remembered you today
and I will miss you tommorrow
and I prayed for you yesterday.

~From your mommy with love~


Tonight we will light a Candle for our dear sweet son that was called to heaven before I met him. I know he is with my Grandpa Cockrum under an old oak tree sitting in a swing rocking enjoying the gentle breeze... Love you honey!

1 Comments:

  • What a beautiful poem. I will say an extra prayer for your family tonight.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home