Nathan Xiao Liang

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Music?

I don't believe that I figured out music...lol Woohoooo! I was looking for butterfly kisses and just could not find it.. I thought it was a perfect song for us... So we have "We are Family" This is one of those songs other than YMCA that make ya smile...lol
I am nervous about the adoption.. We have to send extra paperwork to try and get everything moving and PRAY for a PA!
It's really hard.. I want to show off Nathan (Xin, Xiao Liang) and cannot until we have PA... I am soooooooo in love with him. I am going to try to rush through the paperchase and get him home soon... Heck-- I am planning on getting a **job** to help bring him home that much sooner...Then once we leave and come home I'll return to be a SAHM again.. Mitch likes me at home and he thinks the kids learn alot more and the kids are upset when we mention jobs and me.... But we have explained as well as we can that its only temporary. PLus I think we will be getting another vehicle too in the future. Alyssa amazes me.. She asks about Our baby and wants me to go get him now... Sometimes she even grabs my shoes and purse....lol She is exicted. We all are. It surprises me that Mitch would like to do this one more time..and we are just barely at the tip of the ice berg...of paperwork...
I just have to say that I am so Thankful for meeting Suzanne (Hi Suzanne) as without her I would not have known about harrah's...and would not have stumpled onto the WC list....and would not had fallen in LOVE with this little boy. You know how they say everyone that enters your life enters it at the right time... I so believe this!
I know that I am blessed and we cannot wait to get little Nathan even though we have a LONG road... I pray all the paperwork falls into place and that we get our PA very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home