Nathan Xiao Liang

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My interview

I think my interview today went very well.. or thats what I am hoping for...lol But it will still be weeks before they hire anyone! Doesn't anyone hire on the spot, anymore? I just want to work so we can bring Nathan home that much faster...

I think tonight will be a very late night... Alyssa fell asleep on the way to the interview 3:30 and woke up at 8:30 and now its midnight and she is going strong..lol
One neat thing about my 2 interviews is that the one that pays more his cousin just adopted from Russia and he thought that was a neat connection and the lady from today her sister just adopted domestically.. Kinda neat dont ya think?

Good news though I usually weigh in on Mondays but forgot so I lost 3 pounds in a week (okay 8 days) but thats a step in the right direction...

Cameron brought home flashcards tonight and one says "my" and the other says "yellow" he is suppose to know these words on cue... But Dont you think that he is memorizing them? I mean the same word and big word...

Alyssa has been doing great with the potty except for her thowing my cell in the potty! She is so much fun and she misses Cameron when he is gone... She keeps saying Heehee bus btop (her words not mine)

I am supposed to go get fitted for my dress tomorrow for my sisters wedding. I am her matron of horror (lol) and have a few months to get everything to get together.. She wants a bachorlette party but she is already married...so I dont think that will happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home