Nathan Xiao Liang

Friday, September 01, 2006

I spy....

something 3'2 and he yells BEE BEE BEE mommy! So I get up and look as we had the windows open and we have alot of bees/wasps because of all the trees and wilderness...I figured I could get Bunkee to get a bee... So I got the fly swatter just in case Bunkee did not feel up to his cat duties... I get to the window and there it is... really I was like awe come look kids and they are afraid.. It was a real lady bug! It was red not the orangey ones we see alot. And I think we all know on the adoption side that Lady Bugs means good luck or fortune! So i immediately thought that okay... maybe this is the paper I just faxed to the agency (there was an issue with assets and we didnt claim everything that we could have so we corrected it and faxed it and will mail the hard copy--hoping for a PA) So I figured that the butterfly was for my fax or for my free notary service!

So its almost dinner time and I take Nikita our doggie outside to do her doggie duty (I miss having a yard) and I come back in and Cameron has the phone (5 yr olds & phones nice mix) and says "phone is waiting for you on hold mom) so I look and there it is! One of the places I applied to - to help us get through the adoption stuff faster ($$$) was on our caller ID. So I called back and got a voicemail....and she called me back for a 2nd interview! Yippie! This is a night-time job and my in-laws would be watching the kids while I work (if I get this job) so that we can gets the funds a lil faster and maybe save for a bigger DP for our house that we are working on. This job will only be until we go to get Nathan and I would become a SAHM again. (Mitch likes for us to be at home)- So Tuesday at 5p will be my next interview and hopefully they will offer me somrthing... If I get this position then I will have one less bill as they would cover it for me =o) (its one of the perks)

So was the lady bug for the fax, notary, or 2nd interview? Or all the above?
This was the 1st lady bug I'd seen so far this year.

Cameron the last few days was acting "not quite himself" when getting off the bus so i called the school and I asked them to ask the driver if their was any issues with Cameron that needed to be addressed. I guess he was not getting into trouble but was getting corrected for getting up in his seat and talking to the kids behind him... A safety issue... So today before he left I asked him to sit like a big boy on the bus and that he could look forward or to teh sides but could not look back as the bus could throw him around and he could get hurt. So today he came off the bus a very Happy Boy! No problems said teh driver! Woohoo!! It was funny I was talking to another mom of a K'er and her son had a note sent home he had broken all of his crayons and pencils and was eating them... The mom said her son never did that..lol So I am happy to deal with the bus stuff as I know Cameron would not break his crayons on purpose as he will not use a broken crayon..lol (even if the tip breaks off).
Alyssa has been crying when Cam-boy gets on the bus since she wants to go also.. Today she called herself baby Pinky.. She loves PINK. ( a girly girl--sometimes) and corrects us if we say Lyssa, Sasa, etc she wants to be called Pinkie...lol
DHL today dropped off envelopes... THIRTY of them! Wow! So i have my envelopes...lol

Hope you have a great Holiday Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home